As the weekend closes in on people, some think about the chores that they have deliberately been avoiding all week, some dream of never getting out of bed and leaving their television sets and then there are some who are always up to something exciting.
Doesn't matter which category you are from, we have a little something to spice up your weekend. We know 48 hours pass by in a jiffy. By the end of a Friday night, most of us find ourselves staring at blank walls because we are so muddled in our head! (True story.)
So here we are, as pseudo angels, with a weekend to-do list that sums up about everything that you should be doing, once you have your face out of the washing machine.
1. Intoxicate yourself in a good way: EDM, trance, house, dubstep...we have it all! Open your heart to some good music. Concerts, live performances, and music fests that can be booked online are there to give you a musical weekend. This ticks the socialize part of the weekend too.
2. We are so busy being adults throughout the week that we forget the inner child in us. Visit an amusement park. Book our tickets online to Adlabs Imagica or Aquamagica. Let the kid in you have a blast for a while before Monday comes back.
3. Explore, like you've always wanted to. There are a thousand different fests in different parts of the country. Besides, when you come back, you'll have a story to tell!
4. Watch a movie and make sure that you're doing that at a PVR or a Cineplex. Get away from the laptop screen. Grab a large pack of popcorn book your ticket on Kyazoonga.com and get ready to have a movie marathon this weekend.
5. Give yourself an adrenaline rush and indulge in sports. It's high time now that you clean those cobwebs off your sports gear, no? Why don't you try Club Hunt? India's first escape live escape game and book your ticket to some mystery this weekend!
6. Do you remember the last time that you had a meal which you hadn't gobbled down because you were in a rush? Plan a night out with your someone special. Everyone needs that once a while.
7. And lastly, indulge yourself in a good book. A world away from yours and that’s right in the palm of your hand! And talking about book lovers, make the weekend a BIG weekend by registering yourself to Jaipur Literature Festival 2015 online.
Don't forget to tell us which idea and did you try and share your experience with us! Have a zoonga zoonga weekend!